Nokia just updated the firmware of three of its devices, it is the new firmware version 3.90 for Nokia Asha 311, improving the overall performance of the phone, and the firmware version 11.81 for Nokia Asha 200 and Asha 201 with corrections errors and performance improvements.
As always in these cases, the availability of software updates are region specific, if you don’t have it already it should be available soon. We recommend you to backup all your personal data before updating the firmware.
Changelog Nokia Asha 200 y Asha 201 firmware v11.81:
- Fix for showing the name of the caller
- Correction for the Russian time zone
- Improvements to the display brightness
- A warning is now given when the volume is too loud
- Performance and usability improvements
Changelog Nokia Asha 311 firmware v3.90:
- Functionality and improved performance
- Updated applications
- Greater stability
To get this software through your device, type in *#0000# on the home screen or go to Device Manager. Select Options > Check for updates and follow the on-screen prompts. Alternatively this software release is also available through Nokia Suite.