It is very important sign applications in your Nokia N8 sometimes, for this I’ll show you how to sign applications from your Nokia N8 with MobileSigner app.
The steps to sign applications are:
- Get certificate and key.
- Download and decompress this file.
- Install Sign.sis.
- Connect your Nokia N8 to the PC and save cer and key in drive E:, you can create a folder. Now save in the Nokia N8 the application to sign, for example, i’ll save JTM141.sis.
- Go to Menu > applications and open the signis app, that will appear it as “Mobile Signer”.
- Fill in the fields with the application that you want to sign and your certificate and key. Password leave it empty.
- Go to options and click save.
- Now go to options again and click on Sign.
It is already the application signed.
To install the application signed go to E:, or where you saved the application unsign. You can see the application unsign (JTM141.sis) and signed (JTM141.sisx) below.